[LargeFormat] The Big Digit

menso guk largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 27 11:32:56 2002

I am a life long machinist (44 now and started at age 5 REALLY)
YES film may be on it's way out but.......
Manual machine tools are still here just as FIlM will still be here.
(computers now run our state of the art machine tools and most any other
machine we use.) My "nitch" is the MANUAL machine tools. I do
program and set up the CNC (computer numerical control) machine tools
but seem to have more WORTH in the manual area. Just as film will for

sure go the way side, the ART of photography will live on forever and

those who continue to shoot with it will become the ARTISTS of the eons.
(bit romantic????)
densell

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com