[LargeFormat] The Big Digit waved in the air

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Sun Feb 24 03:57:01 2002

Dear Menso,

     Gluing a scanner to the back of a camera? Go for, My Son! You will join
us in the great ranks of Those Who Have Gone Before. In my case I went
before we left, which is much more comfortable.

    Do not be put off by people who post on the net and say that digital is
all hooey. Do not be turnde aside by those who are too lazy to dust out
their double darkslides and spend most of their time inventing excuses for
the dark specks on the print. Do not beleive them when they say this is a
mark of historical authenticity. I have it on good authority that there is a
button somewhere on the Photoshop program that puts in stray hairs
automatically.

    Uncle Dick