[LargeFormat] 90mm Schneider Super Angulon f8

george day largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 22 21:41:11 2002

True enough!  That is one great image, by the way.  I picked the faster
aperture lenses for precisely this reason: I like to what I'm pointing at.
At the moment, I have a 75/4.5 and a 72xl (basically to bounce one off the
other).  Right off the bat, the Rodenstock is not only easier to work with,
in terms of size, but extra light does come in handy.  At least for me.

And, yes, the 90/4.5 is terrific...although I'm fonder of the wider angles
now!