[LargeFormat] 90mm Schneider Super Angulon f8

Huib Smeets largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 22 13:54:36 2002

> There must be plenty of other people on the list who use the 90mm f8 SA -
> how about some feedback from other peops out there who use the lens?

Hi,

Yip, here's a 90mm f5.6 SA reporting in!

I was also "in dubio" about the F8 or F5.6 (or Rodenstock's 4.5 vs. 6.8).

But I'm happy that I got hold of an f5.6, Made some shots in low light
situations and the extra stop was welcome. The f8 would have been a dog to
use in such situation IMHO.

I will not try to make a statement about optical performance other than
20x24 prints are sharp, corner to corner.

Huib

http://home.plex.nl/~hsmeets