[LargeFormat] 8x10 Fotar Enlarger (was Re: Colour Analysers)

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 15 04:46:00 2002

At 6:18 pm -0800 14/2/02, Charles Thorsten wrote:
snip
>By the way, the 8x10 Fotar enlarger isn't going to work
>out.  I took measurements of it yesterday and it's too
>tall to fit in my darkroom.  A shame!  I was going to buy
>it with the 30-inch roll paper easel for $2000.  A major
>lab down the street from me has gone out of business,
>and he's got two 8x10 enlargers for sale.  One's a vertical
>Fotar with a Chromega F head.  The other is a DeVere
>horizontal enlarger on tracks.  If anyone here is interested
>I'll give you the owner's email address.

There are three 8x10 enlargers for sale in the f32 Discussion Forum
at the moment! All of them are fairly large beasts and being sold in
the UK. http://www.f32.net/discus/

You may want to post the details of the enlargers from your local lab
in the Forum classifieds.