[LargeFormat] extreme ebay madness

Jim largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 14 02:01:15 2002

Right!

Anybody out there ever dealt with a used car salesman? How many
unsuspecting people does each car salesman scam every year? Used or new.

The cliche "buyer beware" is something everyone should be cognizant of
always. Always do your homework. Then you can brag about what a great deal
you got (you scammed the scammer) rather than lamenting about how you and
every other poor sap got scammed.

Jim Brick