[LargeFormat] extreme ebay madness

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 14 00:27:00 2002

you really have got your knickers in a twist about this haven't you!

All I said was the buyer got ripped of - true. Scam - I would think so.
Describing the book as Rare when it's a new book in print - certainly
illegal under the UK Trades Descriptions Act... !

Now - give me your address and I'll send you a quarter.

tim a