[LargeFormat] Jobo Processors (was Polaroid Film)

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 6 15:24:12 2002

At 8:45 pm -0800 5/2/02, Verna Knapp wrote:
>Yes, I use the CPE2 as well. I have the left, but must support the
>drum with my hands as well, although when the arm comes undone I've
>managed to get it back on anyway. The lift arm is not sturdy enough
>or well enough attached in my opinion. I like my CPE2, though.
>
>Verna

snip

I have always thought that those lift arms were a bit lightweight for
the job that they have to do - see that this is the case so am happy
that I chose the CPE2 without lift. There are plenty of people who
swear by them though.......