[LargeFormat] Polaroid Film

menso guk largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 6 11:43:23 2002

just for a "lark" I was with a friend and we were contact printing single
frames of 35mm using a can with a hole in it for a light source
and single loading the camera body 35mm ........

trust me you can save LOADS of money that way
If you got more time then money
--
menso guk
deadcell@onebox.com - email