[LargeFormat] Polaroid Film

Michael Briggs largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 5 19:56:48 2002

On 05-Feb-02 Grace, Schuyler wrote:
> Does anyone have the ISBN and/or publisher for this book?  I've been looking
> for it for more than a year, and no one can seem to locate it.

The 1978 edition of "Polaroid Land Photography" that I referred to has ISBN
O-8212-0729-6, was published by New York Graphic Society Books, and has 307
pages.  The 1963 version has the title "Polaroid Land photography manual" and
has significantly fewer pages.

www.bookfinder.com lists one at $25 and about eight copies in the price
range $35 to $45.  They also list some offered by Pawprint and Albris at prices
from $130 to $264. An amazing range of prices--more than a factor of ten.

--Michael