[LargeFormat] Polaroid Film

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 5 14:27:49 2002

Hmmm, this makes me re-think the whole 'Uncle Dick' thing... we have yet
to see a photo of 'him'...  He makes himself out to be a grumpy old guy
working barefoot in his darkroom dressed in a singlet and ratty old shorts
(wait a second, that's the Aussie national dress!).  In actual fact he
could be a fresh young blonde bombshell fresh out of art school...

Do ya think??

;-)

Brock