[LargeFormat] kodak reciprocity-failures

Dave Southwood largeformat@f32.net
Mon Feb 4 03:06:09 2002

hello tim

its both the 400, and the 160. i went to the site prior to posting the query
and its not very forthcoming. i cant understand manufacturers omitting this
info.

ive had no problems as yet, but wouldnt mind adding some credence to my
guesses

dave

dave southwood
flat 1, coronation mansions