[LargeFormat] Lynne Cohen - photographer

Guy Glorieux largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 30 22:27:44 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Wilkes, Don MSER:EX <Don.Wilkes@gems9.gov.bc.ca>

> As for Ms. Cohen -- I'm intrigued, but I feel I can't really "see" what's
in
> her pictures as shown on the website. The resolution and brightness range
> are just too crappy -- I think I'd have to see the prints themselves, or a
> really well-printed book, to decide whether I like them or not.

Don,

If you check the book description on Amazon.com it will give you a good
sense of the spirit of Lynne Cohen's photographs.
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y2011658Y7157925/103-
0391689-6363820

Since I live in Montreal, it will be a short drive for me and my wife to go
and see the show.  I'll get back after seeing it.  Seems very unusual.

Cheers,

Guy