[LargeFormat] Lynne Cohen - photographer

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 30 21:36:48 2002

A long time ago my photo 402 professor said " Ken, you build great
cameras, Keep it up." I am not a great photographer. I am an outstanding
technical photographer. I just can not "see" subjects very well. But what I
photograph is perfectly exposed and printed. Its just boring to anyone who
is not into trains or steam powered equipment. My friends who are into this
love my photos. I just would not do a show of them. They are boring.
Re: Lynn Cohen,
I'd like to know what her day job is. It must be very a very happy one.
It seems she needs to depress herself  and others in her photography.
So her photos did elicit a feeling in me. And thats the point
Ken

        ******Ken Hough Photographic Repair******
         Specializing in Deardorff Refinishing
          Lens Recementing and Shutter repair