[LargeFormat] Lynne Cohen - photographer

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 30 18:19:48 2002

> I've tried it again and here it worked,
> page one is not ready now, it beginns
> at page two,
>
> in the upper right corner you see the numbers
>
> 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thanks, Tom; I figured it out eventually (but it wasn't all that obvious!)

A lot of what I do here in the office is related to our (large) website, and
one of my rules is that a new area never goes up in bits and pieces.  It
gets tested elsewhere, and when it's *ALL* ready, up it goes all at once.
Half-finished things can be quite annoying.

As for Ms. Cohen -- I'm intrigued, but I feel I can't really "see" what's in
her pictures as shown on the website. The resolution and brightness range
are just too crappy -- I think I'd have to see the prints themselves, or a
really well-printed book, to decide whether I like them or not.

Cheers,
\don in victoria