[LargeFormat] Lynne Cohen - photographer

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 30 16:32:30 2002

At 10:54 am -0700 30/1/02, Marco Milazzo wrote:
>Okay, I've found Lynne Cohen's pictures, but I've forgotten the point of
>seeking them.
>Will someone remind us?
>
>Marco
>
>(of Texas, not Eastern Europe)

The point was to broaden our horizons when sitting at home in the
cold and wet (or snow and -46), nothing more!

I quite like the threads originally started by Dave on photographers
that he finds inspiring. Anything to take me away from working this
evening :-) I did visit the site containing Lynne Cohen's photos
earlier today and had a similar experience to everyone else....