[LargeFormat] Any GOMZ-LOMO FK owners out there?

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 28 05:30:05 2002

Dear Mr. Marco,

     I am sorry. You are not going to be permitted to retain the GOMZ LOMO
camera. It is not a personal thing - it is just that the camera is far too
good for you and is required elsewhere. Our operatives will be calling at
your address - as soon as you GIVE us your address - and removing the
camera.

     We realise that this may be a little startling at first. But you have
to remember that others  may have a greater need than you.

     Particularly if they saw a picture of the GOMZ LOMO in the book on
Russian cameras and have desired it inordinately ever since. Please do not
make this difficult as we do not want innocent blood spilt, like over the
wood and bellows of the camera. And particularly down the darkslide space.

    ALTERNATELY - can you tell us where WE might get a wonderful camera like
this? Please...please...please

     Uncle Dick