[LargeFormat] Any GOMZ-LOMO FK owners out there?

Marco Pauck largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 27 16:20:09 2002

Robert Mayrand wrote:

> Hello Marco,
>
> Quite surprise to see you here.....did'nt know you were a member of this
> discussion, if this is your first time...Welcome aboard.

Thanks, I was lurking in the dark as I've done very little
large format work until now, having only played with an old
(but nice) Kodak Recomar 33 alias Dr. Nagel in 9x12 cm.

But this will probably change, now that I finally got a camera
with a 'serious' negative format ... ;-)

> I didn't know there
> was a russian large format available, if I knew I would have been less
> surprise. I'll have to go check your picture right away....can't wait to see
> this thing!

Can't wait to see and print the first negs!
However, before I have to get a new tripod head as the old
one is a little short of breath with this beast on top ...

> Robert Mayrand
> Sputnik owner!

;-)

	Marco