[LargeFormat] lens formulas for G claron

Michael Briggs largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 22 22:02:10 2002

On 22-Jan-02 Clive Warren wrote:

> Now have a whole range of methods to use when the G-Claron arrives  -
> should probably check out the other lens that I calibrated using the
> more simplistic method mentioned earlier, however this time using
> these more accurate approaches..

Another method to obtain the f-stop scale for a G-Claron: call the Schneider
distributor in your country and ask them how much the scale costs (or both for
the Copal 1, if you want both).  They just screw on and are probably available
as replacment parts.  But they might be expensive.  This also assumes that you
have a regular Copal 1 -- the ones with Nikon LF lenses are slighly different
in how the aperture scales attach.

--Michael