[LargeFormat] Scanners/equipment.

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 22 14:43:33 2002

Tony,

Have you tried 35mm on this unit?  If so how does it compare to what you
were using up til now - and what was that?  I've looked at the specs on
this scanner and some reviews that are all complementary.  But I would
need to do 35mm as well.  I've got a Photosmart film scanner that is
really (REALLY) bad in the shadows - don't want to make the same mistake
twice!

Brock