[LargeFormat] Survey of Field Cameras

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 20 07:04:08 2002

The 360/500/720 are a single lens/shutter with a changeable rear element. I
bought the trio used (actually unused) but second hand so it would have
been foolish to not buy the three. I do use the 720 enough to warrant
having it. The TK 45S handles it quite well, as long as the air is still.
It's a little tricky when the wind is blowing.

Jim