[LargeFormat] conmputing

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 19 16:06:23 2002

At 2:39 pm -0600 19/1/02, Lee Carmichael wrote:
>I tell everyone that Steve Jobs thinks so little of his customers that he
>only gives them one button on the mouse.  :)  and PC's may crash  a lot but
>Mac's need to be restarted about 2 times a day.  I work in the prepress part
>of printing and I used to see much more Macs but I am starting to see a lot
>of PC's being used now also.

Thanks guys - even Steve Jobs will have a hard time saving Apple now.

Anyway, thought I would just step in here to close down a thread that
will probably keep us chatting enjoyably for hours but has nothing to
do with large format photography and will may irritate some peops on
the list We're lucky that Uncle Dick is still asleep down under ;-)