[LargeFormat] A most useful manufacturer...

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 19 13:54:02 2002

Welll yeah to a degree.  If my screwdriver slips on an outlet or switch on
110 i get a spark, a blown fuse and damp shorts.  I watch my neighbor but in
an electric stove while hot (no his name wasnt Tim Taylor, but should have
been) and he got an arc, dirty shorts and part of his screwdriver is
missing.

My dad worked in a shope with a plating line that ran 12v to 18 v at 50-100
amps.  They used copper bus bar 1/2" by 4" wide.  Dad use to shock people by
grabbing hold of the bar all the time. yes he's still alive and he was like
that before too.