[LargeFormat] A most useful manufacturer...

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 16 22:32:55 2002

Uncle Dick

By the way I do have an Uncle Dick.

Well the Home Photography store is alive and well here in our house.  I have
stated before that I built my 4x5 and pretty much intend to build other
formats as I simply can't afford new even some used are out of reach.  I have
also built a contact printer from foam glass and tape pretty cheap but it
works and a net dryer out of a plastic garment storage hanger and an old bird
incubator yes an incubator it is made of foam and very small heating unit. It
works ok I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble but I'm trying it out. Who
knows what else I may purchase from the Home Photo Store each day I wonder
what I might rig up.

Greg
(Geo)