[LargeFormat] lighting tricks

philip Lambert largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 16 09:24:11 2002

How about elastic round the camera end of the velvet, or a drawstring,
bulldog clips or velcro?  You still need the darkcloth enclosing your head
to exclude daylight if you want your eyes to adjust to the screen level of
brightness.  I put a Boss screen on my Linhof and it's grainless and
brighter than the original.but there's nothing like a good black cloth, much
better than the folding focussing hood.. Philip