[LargeFormat] lighting tricks

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 15 05:58:00 2002

Dear David,

     Goodness Gracious you DO live an interesting life. I trust that your
efforts to spot the truckies and the hookers will not shorten it. 12v car
headlamps driven from the battery are certainly a possibility if you can
charge up sufficiently during the day. Or during the getaway.

    What a pity the good old Weegee style flashbulb and BC flashgun seem to
have disappeared. They would be ideal for weight and volume. Perhaps you
could poke around...err, I should have expressed that better...and see if
there are any old sets in the camera stores.

     Uncle Dick