[LargeFormat] Only Deardorff Was: Survey of Field Cameras

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 14 10:57:31 2002

I shoot with Deardorff. All my cameras have bellows that allow very short
lenses and still fully extend. Lens choice on my 11x14 is a 9 1/2 in Dagor for
the wide and a 36" F10 Eastman for the long.
On my 12x20 its a Ex.WA Velostigmat and the 36 Eastman
8x10 my lens of choice is a 18" f10 Eastman
On my 4x5 My favorite  is a 7 1/2 4.5 Wollansak Raptar. Yes Raptar.
Do not ask questions just get a clean one and try it. Also a 75mm Goerz
Centigor. Lets see who knows that lens! NOT you Les!
I have all the Wide Field Ektars that get used too. I was on a Dagor
kick for a while. So I have a bunch of them too. But my favorites are listed
with the cameras.
Ken

        ******Ken Hough Photographic Repair******
         Specializing in Deardorff Refinishing