[LargeFormat] f32 UK Workshop - May 2002 Tintern, Wales

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 13 15:20:45 2002

Have been working away in the background on the f32 Workshop, being
held in Tintern, Wales, UK in May 2002. Thought you might like to
know the current state of affairs and a web link to the workshop page
which is not yet publicised on the f32.net web site.

We have progressed well with the organisation and planning and are
nearly ready to put up the booking form on the web site. Before this
happens, thought you would like to have access to the page before it
is linked in from the main web site. We have already had a number of
people EMail their interest in attending from postings made on this
list. Those people who Email workshops@f32.net expressing an interest
in attending will be prioritised in terms of places should the
workshop be oversubscribed.

We have devised a four day workshop that should stimulate and
entertain everyone, whether novice or those with many years of
experience. We hope that people will use the workshop as an
opportunity for a holiday and making new friends.

http://www.f32.net/f32WorkShops/workshops_uk.html

Any comments or feedback welcome.