[LargeFormat] Grafmatic

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 12 07:32:01 2002

At 8:55 pm -0800 11/1/02, Jim Brick wrote:
>I have eight Grafmatics and the factory repair manual. A friend of
>mine has it as a PDF so I'll try and get him to send it to me. If he
>does, I'll pass it along to you.
>
>Jim

Jim,

That would be great, thank you. I have a couple of Grafmatics here
that could do with a service ad I'm sure that others would find it a
useful resource.

Have you ever tried straightening septums?  When recovering from the
flu a while ago I spent many hours retrieving some bent septums. Some
were beyond redemption  - once the metal becomes stretched there is
not a lot that can be done for them.  With a lot of patience and very
careful bending using straight edges and a keen eye to identify the
origin of the bend, many can be used again.