[LargeFormat] Cambo Explorer

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 11 09:54:01 2002

Frantisek,

Have seen the Explorer in a shop, but was not impressed by it, for a few bucks more you can have a used Cambo SC2, it's heavier but also more rigid.

Here in the Netherlands used SC2 (with a lens) are sold at prices as low as Euro 500,-- to 600,--.

Why the explorer? what do you want to do with it: studio or outdoor?

Huib.

In antwoord op: