[LargeFormat] Grafmatic

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 10 17:18:05 2002

The spring has flipped off the catch. Some where in the web a fellow has an
exploded view of one. Just do not ask me where!
Ken

From:           	Gregor33@aol.com
To:             	largeformat@f32.net
Subject:        	[LargeFormat] Grafmatic
Send reply to:  	largeformat@f32.net
	<mailto:largeformat-request@f32.net?subject=subscribe>
Date sent:      	Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:39:27 EST

Speaking about grafmatic quistions.  I have two of them, but one doesn't lock
when the counter is in the closed or locked position.  It's not a great big
deal. But I wondered if these things are difficult to fix.

Greg
(Geo)