[LargeFormat] Fuji Quickchange Holders

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 8 14:35:31 2002

> Pete,
> This sounds very similiar to a grafmatic, the only difference is that the
> fuji holder is plastic and holds 8 sheets. What we can't tell yet is how
> long lasting the QuickChange will be - the grafmatic was designed
> for reuse
> and many are still in use after 40 years, whereas the Fuji system sounds
> like a happy accident as it wasn't designed to be reloaded by users.

You can, of course, just buy a new pack of septums (as long as you are
willing to fork out for some more Fuji film...)

I had a quick look at one - very well made.

Yes, the cartridge/septums weren't designed to be home reloaded, although
very easy to do so. And although the cartridge/septum part isn't built the
same way as the holder, it can be easily replaced as it may wear out.

http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/accessories.htm#LabelQuickchange

Tim A