[LargeFormat] Palm software for large format photography

Robert Mayrand largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 8 11:55:47 2002

Hi Les,

Hi guess that when i'll get more experienced I'll be more intuitive, but for
now I sure appreciate the help fo this little device!  ;-)

As ironic as it may sound, Maybe that's what my logbook will allow me to
achieve after all!! Trusting my intuition by experience!

I just suggested this because I stumble on it by chance, and thought that it
might be usefull for me! And since I'm quite a normal guy it think there are
chance that it might be usefull to someone else!!

Robert
Mtl, Quebec