[LargeFormat] Fuji Quickchange Holders

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 8 05:50:06 2002

At 15:02 07/01/02 +0000, Pete Caluori wrote:
snip

>I have the Quickchange system and like it, but I can't compare it to
>Grafmatics as I've never seen one.  The holder is rather well made and
>comes with a nice case; too bad Fuji didn't think to put some type of belt
>loop on the pouch, but it fits inside a large jacket pocket.
Huge snip

Thanks for all the information Pete.There may be a couple of differences
between the two holders:

The Grafmatic has a counter wheel that places a number in the edge of the
image area (can be annoying but you can remove it). The Grafmatic operates
in a similar way to the Quickload, however when you pull the darkslide to
expose the film, you push the slide in again before making the exposure.
The darkslide slides under the film spetum and ensures that it is in the
correct film plane position.  Does the Quickload operate in a way that you
keep the darkslide out for exposure?

There is a whole load of info. on the Graflex web site, including an
instruction manual if you want to see a Grafmatic and how it operates:
http://www.graflex.org/speed-graphic/grafmatic/