[LargeFormat] Palm software for large format photography

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 8 04:40:04 2002

At 23:09 07/01/02 -0500, Robert Mayrand wrote:
>snip
>
>Take a look at
>http://members.tripod.com/~PalmPhotographe/index.htm
>
>If you know of other usefull software like this please let me know. But so
>far it seem like it's the best one I found....anybody try it yet! If not
>I'll give it a try and get back to you with a quick review!

Taken from the f32.net links page - Bob Wheeler's Vade Mecum - software
which makes various calculations of interest to large format photographers.
Runs on a variety of hand held devices including the Palms.

http://www.bobwheeler.com/photo/Software/software.html