[LargeFormat] Graflex 5x7 Home Portrait SLR

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 5 14:05:10 2002

At 6:57 pm -0500 4/1/02, Jay Allen wrote:
>My 5x7 Single Lens Reflex
>
>I have many cameras - 2x3 ---> 11x14 views, Century Studio 11x14,
>Hasselblad, Rollei, modern Contax slrs, and Leicas.
>
>But the one camera, I like best is the old Graflex RB 5x7 Home Portrait.
>Built in 1919 it does not seem to know that it should have died before
>World War II.

snip

Jay, sounds like a very interesting camera. Think I read a bit about
them a while ago.

Would you be willing to take some photos of the beast and put them up
in the f32 Forum (http://www.f32.net/discus/) so that we can all have
a look? Perhaps adding your list of functionality and little about
how you find it to use.....

Please contact me off list if you are interested and I'll set up a
subscription for you so that you can post the photos.