[LargeFormat] LF Photographers in Canada?

Guy Glorieux largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 4 17:46:08 2002

Tim,

I'm based in Montreal.  I envy all the people on the West Coast with the Rockies
just nearby.

As far as other LF photographer, there is one located in Ottawa (can't remeber
his name, though) who walks around with his 11x14 field and does these
outstanding  prints.  He has quite a bit of reputation and his work is quite
pricy, actually.

Where are you located, yourself?

Guy Glorieux