[LargeFormat] RE: Victoria

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 4 14:41:34 2002

I' guessing either its a bad battery/dirty contacts or the second curtain is
leaving the gate early.

Now my story is with my wife's Pentax MG. Yes that realy is a camera, but I'll
swear it has Lucas wiring.

She and I can have the same film set at the same asa as either my minolta ivF
or my Minolta x700 and her camera will give her at least a stop and a half
under what I read.  In my back yard in mid summer it's full shade-- a mature
walnut, locust and three maple trees assure us we won't get sunburned.  I call
this middle to deep shade. and yet  she can take well exposed pics with asa 100
film in the  f8 @1/125 area.

and yet her negs come out fine.

Les