[LargeFormat] Bag Bellows Material

Philip J. McCourt largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 3 22:15:43 2002

Clive,
Porters Camera in Cedar Falls, Iowa sells a darkroom blackout cloth in
two grades, I used this stuff to make the inside of my bellows on my
8x10 camera. Check out the camera at my website at
http://www.philsan.com/8x10.htm.  One grade is polyester fiber material
and the other is a rubber-backed nylon. There website address is
http://www.porters.com.
Phil