[LargeFormat] Re: recent transmissions

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 1 21:32:00 2002

At 4:24 pm +0000 1/1/02, philip Lambert wrote:
>When I tried to access twenty messages from this group  via Virgin net
>yesterday  I could only get five and the system locked solid. I contacted
>Virgin net who eventually excised the first six messages, after which
>everything went well. I wonder what the deleted message number six
>was.Anybody else suffered any odd N Year effects?  Philip

Similar problems with EMail servers from my ISP here, only had a
couple of personal messages yesterday then about 100 today at
lunchtime! - am having to read the list archives until it is sorted.
At least the list server is running perfectly :-) Pop over to the
archives if you think you missed anything.

http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/largeformat/2001q4/thread.html