[LargeFormat] List Server Housekeeping - HTML and other Stories

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 1 12:14:21 2002

>>>If anyone needs help in setting their EMail clients to send plain text only
>>>then I would be delighted to help. Please direct your requests to
>>>LFlistadmin@f32.net

All messages to the list containing HTML are now being blocked!

This will be permanent as since my last posts on this subject 5
messages were posted that contained HTML! They were bounced.

This means that if you send a message that includes HTML rather than
sending as plain text only, it will not reach the list and will be
returned to you. Please post your messages again as plain text as we
do want to hear from you.

So, think we can now close down this thread :-)