[LargeFormat] color transparencies (and philanthropy) formerly HTTP and e...

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 29 15:02:14 2001

Phil,

Good quistion.  I recently posted I would be interested.  Not that you know
me but I'm not a dealer. Not new to LF just getting back into photography.
As you can imagine I have very little.  Putting all this aside I think it
would be a good idea to ask for sometype of references.  Not nessarily open
on the list perhaps between the two parties. We don't like to admit it but
I'm sure there is someone that would take advantage of it.  As for me I only
have one lens at the moment.

Greg Orlando