[LargeFormat] List Server Housekeeping - HTML and other Stories

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 28 22:27:47 2001

>So, **PLEASE** do not send HTML to the list!  I am reluctant to reduce the
>message size limit still further but this may be the only way to stop it if
snip

>If anyone needs help in setting their EMail clients to send plain text only
>then I would be delighted to help. Please direct your requests to
>LFlistadmin@f32.net

Have just set the size limit temporarily to 8kb in the message body after a
quick survey of max message sizes posted to the list. The only posts to the
list that have exceeded this size are those that have included HTML or large
amounts of digests. So, if HTML is included in the message body the server
will probably bounce it :-)

Let's see how well this works....