[LargeFormat] Who is Who -- Out There?

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 28 14:44:26 2001

--part1_167.6573982.295e2252_boundary

Jay,

Although I'm also a bit new here. I think there is a bit of everyone on your
list. This is a great site. Run by a very dedicated guy. Myself I fancy my
self a landscape shooter at the moment. Athought I'd like to get into
commercial work.

Greg

--part1_167.6573982.295e2252_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Jay, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Although I'm also a bit new here. I think there is a bit of everyone on your list. This is a great site. Run by a very dedicated guy. Myself I fancy my self a landscape shooter at the moment. Athought I'd like to get into commercial work.
<BR>
<BR>Greg</FONT></HTML>

--part1_167.6573982.295e2252_boundary--