[LargeFormat] Re: [LargeFormat]

philip Lambert largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 26 04:36:34 2001

Quite seriously, people who drink a little red wine from time to time purely
from healthy-heart considerations, should not store partly- used hypo in old
wine bottles as a quick drink in the darkroom can cause arrested development
and a pronounced loss of colour. Cheers   Philip
Incidentally this suggested campaign to give away lenses will quadruple
membership. I have a cloudy old 180mm Xenar that needs the elements cleaning
tenderly and I will swap this for anything usable for LF.  Not so much Ebay
as Freebay

> Dear Uncle Dick,
>
> As much I would like to be able to give 75mm SAs to list members,
> unfortunately you seem to have taken a little too much of the Australian
> holiday sunshine. This may also explain the problems you have been having
> with the Agfa paper :-)
>
> Cheers,
>         Clive
>
> PS - BTW please turn off the HTML, too much brandy on the Christmas
pudding?