[LargeFormat] Snow and Mist

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 23 07:34:04 2001

It was a bit of tricky drive over here to Norfolk, UK as many of the roads
had not been treated but eventually made it here through the snow and ice. A
few people didn't make it and there were a few nasty accidents.....  One
person sailed past me at about 50mph with visibility at 20 feet in driving
snow - he soon slowed down though when he nearly lost the plot!

Have all the kit I could possibly need here with me - however, today is 5"
of snow and a mist that has reduced visibility to about 30 feet so guess I
will be loking for interior architectural shots. Luckily already have a plan
for some interior shots so will have to see if it's possible to lug the kit
into town after the 25th. Will be a good opportunity to check out a new to
me Linhof 90mm SA.

Did think about popping some strobes in with the kit but, hey it's the
holidays :-)

Hope you all have a good one.