[LargeFormat] Large Format Books

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 20 08:40:01 2001

>From: Les Newcomer <lnphoto@twmi.rr.com>

>Clive Warren wrote:
snip

> >         For the UK and Europe go to:
> >         http://www.f32.net/Services/Books/books_uk.html
> >
> >         For the USA/Canada and the rest of the world go to:
> >         http://www.f32.net/Services/Books/books.html
> >

>Is the kickback on all books I buy on amazon or just the one's in the
>f32 room?
>

>Les

Hello Les,

It's for all books and other Amazon goods as long as you access them through
or after hitting a link on the f32.net pages, or use the Amazon search boxes
on the pages. The referral fee is lower for those items not directly linked
from the pages, however there is still some benefit to f32 :-)

Anysuggestions for books to be reviewed on the f32 pages then please let me
know and they'll go up there.