[LargeFormat] Polaroid back instruction!

Robert Mayrand largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 19 16:22:24 2001

Thanks Paul,

I also just discover that I could download the instruction from the polaroid
website, quite usefull. When I first posted I had only check the french
website wich does'nt have any download available.

Thanks

Robert
Mtl, Quebec