[LargeFormat] Databases and Kind People

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 18 19:42:01 2001

Have been working away here on the f32 site databases - a form of
work that is neither particularly rewarding nor much fun!

Had been hoping for some distractions on the list as we approach the
wee hours, but as it's quiet thought I would make my own.

A quick word about our large format community - I received today in
the post a little gift from a list member that will help me
enormously in the 6x17 project I have been playing around with for a
while now. Just like to say that it's gestures like this that keep me
tapping away on this machine :-)

Ah well, back to the databases........