[LargeFormat] f32 Workshop: View Camera Fundamentals Course - UK Location

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 15 07:58:01 2001

This has been posted already to the f32 Discussion Forum on
http://www.f32.net, but thought you people should have first shout as
it could make an interesting and enjoyable holiday!

Thought you may like to know that Robert Lawrence and myself have
been quite busy behind the scenes organising the first f32 workshop
to be held in Tintern, Wye Valley, Wales in May 2002. We are fairly
confident that the event and location will prove popular,
particularly after visiting the selected hotel which was hard to
leave (roaring fire and very comfortable!).

There will be a new section on the f32.net web site for the workshop
and all booking details and course information will be presented
there. Watch this space....

Numbers will be limited and spouses welcome with alternative
activities planned if they do not want to participate in the
workshop, possibilities include painting, walking, sightseeing and
shopping. It is not long to May 2002 so start your planning now!

Priority for bookings will be given to those who express an interest
by sending an EMail to workshops@f32.net  At this stage there is no
commitment other than a statement of interest to attend and it will
be first come first served. We have already had expressions of
interest.

We are planning a four day workshop with two days studio
(product/portraiture) and two days field work
(landscape/architecture). The intention is to have all participants
leaving the workshop with useful new knowledge/techniques and some
superb photos!  Pro E6 processing on site and neg processed locally
if required.

Full details will appear on the f32.net web site at the beginning of 2002.